IMPORTANT DEADLINE DATES
All components due
(Including alumni & faculty spotlight)
High resolution profile photo due
• Spotlights feature individuals whose professions and passions are making an impact for Christ.
• Persons featured must be graduates (preferred) or faculty of current NACCAP member institutions.
• Multiple spotlights from various campuses will appear on a page. (Two entries available if space permits).
• Minimum spotlight information will include: Name, photo, residence, college/university grad year and degree, professional/ministry information, and link to your campus publication.
• Persons whose names are submitted must agree to be contacted by NACCAP and must participate in a telephone interview.
• Spotlight alums/faculty or their campus must provide a current high resolution photo of 300 dpi (preferred photos are NOT headshots but photos that show the person in a work or service setting).
• Schools should submit only names of persons featured in online media. THE Guide will provide a link to your campus publication’s article in the bio information so this is an essential component and must be provided prior to the telephone interview. (This URL or video may also appear on our website, myblueprintstory.com.)
• Spotlights are available on a limited basis and are available only to profile participants. Priority will be determined by: 1) date registration form is received by NACCAP; 2) all information is provided by deadline; 3) date of payment.