IMPORTANT DEADLINE DATES
All components due
(Including alumni & faculty spotlight)
High resolution profile photo due
• Spotlights feature individuals whose professions and passions are making an impact for Christ.
• Persons featured must be graduates (preferred) or faculty of current NACCAP member institutions.
• Multiple spotlights from various campuses will appear on a page. (Two entries available if space permits).
• Minimum spotlight information will include: Name, photo, residence, college/university grad year and degree, professional/ministry information, and link to your campus publication.
• Persons whose names are submitted must agree to be contacted by NACCAP and may be asked to participate in a email/telephone interview.
• Spotlight alums/faculty or their campus must provide a current high resolution photo of 300 dpi (preferred photos are NOT headshots but photos that show the person in a work or service setting).
• Schools should submit only names of persons featured in online media. THE Guide will provide a link to your campus publication’s article in the bio information so this is an essential component. (This URL or video may also appear on our website, myblueprintstory.com.)
• Spotlights are available on a limited basis and are available only to profile participants. Priority will be determined by: 1) date registration form is received by NACCAP; 2) all information is provided by deadline; 3) date of payment.